Ohio Pension System information session:
The Marion Young Professional Organization would like to invite you to the following information session. This session is dedicated to those who are currently enrolled in an Ohio pension system.
The Ohio Pension Advisors will be conducting an information session on February 27th, at 6:00pm. The session will be held Marion Chamber of Commerce, located at 205 West Center St., Marion, Ohio. The session with consist of valuable information about your Pension Plan and how to prepare yourself for any future changes that could occur.
DETAILS OF THE EDUCATION SESSION:
1. It will last between 45-60 Minutes.
2. We will answer questions regarding any topic of interest: Pension, Taxes, Investments, Social Security, etc.
WHEN THE SESSION IS COMPLETE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
1. The actual dollars each of the Pension changes will cost you.
2. How to increase their Pension Payments by 7%-20%.
3. How to protect their retirement savings from Future Tax Increases.
4. Investment ideas for those not satisfied with Deferred Compensation.
Over the past two years, we have met with over 550 Pension Member and their families. We have worked with more then 350 of those families with plans to work with more as the timing and opportunity present itself. We hope that during the educational session, we convey that we owe our business to Pension Members and we are here to help you regardless of whether there is an opportunity to work together or not.
We hope that all of you can attend the session. However, if for some reason you are unable to make it, we are more then happy to meet with you at a more opportune time.
Please RSVP, by phone at 740.361.1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by February 21th if you are planning to attend. Due to the occupancy capacity of the conference room, the education session will be limited. If there is more interest then the room will allow, we can schedule additional sessions.